ClinCard browser and operating system support
ClinCard works best on systems with the following minimum system requirements:
- 2GB of RAM
- Any operating system capable of running the list of officially supported browsers
- A desktop or laptop computer
Desktop browser support
- Internet Explorer 11
- Edge (releases marked stable and supported by Microsoft)
- Mozilla Firefox (releases marked stable and supported by Mozilla)
- Safari (Mac only. Releases marked stable and supported by Apple)
- Google Chrome (releases marked stable and supported by Google)
Mobile browser support
At this time, ClinCard is not optimized for mobile devices (tablets and smart phones).
Your browser must support the following requirements:
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser
- Some modern browser versions are now disabling third‐party cookies by default. You may need to enable them in your browser to access ClinCard.
- If your browser version does not support a security protocol newer then SSLv3, you will not be able to access ClinCard.
- ClinCard supports a screen resolution of 1366 x 768 or greater.
If you are unsure if your operating system or browser meet the above requirements, please contact your internal help desk support team.
- United States Toll Free:
- United States / Canada:
- United Kingdom:
- 0208 150 6470
- (+44) 208 150 6470